2021: A Perfect Time For Self-Improvement
The year 2020 was arguably a time of consecutive catastrophes and events which made many really struggle since the start of the year. The said year taught us a lesson, to continue improving and growing in order to overcome and withstand unexpected events. That is why it is a great idea to enhance myself this year 2021 in order to be prepared on what might happen. Although I think I reached my peak and overcame my limits, there is still always a room for self-improvement.
A thing that I want to change this year is my sleep schedule, as it greatly affects my academic performance and health. In order to do this, I first need to learn to control my hobbies and finish my tasks ahead of time in order to manage my time efficiently.
This time of the year is a great time for me to increase my knowledge and comprehension to boost my overall academic performance. I can do this by reading books related to our lessons on our modules and gaining enough sleep for me to focus a lot faster in studying.
Image source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/amberjohnson-jimludema/2020/01/03/new-years-resolution-book-list/?sh=5f3f2fa01592

Comments
Post a Comment