An Undeniably Remarkable Quarter
This school year's second quarter had been quite a tough ride. However, my struggles through these obstacles absolutely benefitted me as I was able to learn and apply a large variety of tags. I have learned that tags play an important role in modifying html files. My skills were also honed in managing my blogs as I mastered all of the uses of it's tools because of continuous weekly uploads. Slight improvements were also observed in my essay writing skills because of constant tasks in writing about different topics.
Some of the given tasks' results were not promising as I encountered some problems and errors in using tags. A few of the outcomes did not turn out as I expected them to be. I also had problems in searching the definitions of some terms in some particular topics because the internet doesn't seem to be promising in providing further details and descriptions. However, as time passed, I was able to quickly master our tasks and gained new ideas as a result of few experiments and constant practice.
As stressfull as the second quarter seemed, I admit that I quite enjoyed writing essays and performing different tasks which involved the use of different kinds of tags. It just gives a pleasing feeling when I open an htm file and find out that the tags that I input made them successfully work. I promise to myself that I will bear this knowledge as I move on to the next quarters.
Image source: https://www.easytechjunkie.com/in-html-what-is-tagging.htm

Comments
Post a Comment